Segway Olympics – Useful Information
Segway Olympics is one of our firm favourite fun team activities! You’re sure to have a right laugh and find your inner competitiveness with this great outdoor sport.
Whether you’re looking for outdoor group activities or adults or indeed outdoor group activities for kids, team building activities, stag or hen do ideas our Segway Olympics comes highly rated!
Segways have a clever self balancing mechanism and are addictively fun to ride…you can be sure we’ll have whizzing along and giggling in no time at all and what’s more we’ve got some classic great games for you to compete and enjoy together. Perfect for Team Building Games, Family Gatherings, Birthday experiences, Stag do and Hen parties.
New to this? Don’t worry – Segways are incredibly intuitive and you’ll be surprised how quickly you learn to ride confidently.
With Segway Olympics we split you into teams to compete against each other in classic games such as 100m sprint, slalom, connect 4 challenge, egg and spoon race etc, etc
- Group Size: Small (min 6 for olympics) and Large Groups up to 50
- Group Discount: 11th person goes free!
- Booking Notes:
- Low booking deposit of £10pp, balance payable on the day.
- Minimum age 10yrs
- Min weight 34kg. Min height 135cm. Max weight 130kg
- No driving licence required.
- Solo riders only, no passengers.
- All safety equipment included.
- For safety reasons we cannot take pregnant participants on any of our Segway experience packages. See our Terms and Conditions for our full booking terms.
- What To Wear: Field based activity centre, please dress for the weather. Comfy activewear and closed toe footwear, preferably trainers.
- Location: Escot Park, EX11 1LU
Multi Outdoor Activity Day
At the Devon Activity Centre you can book A Segway Safari as a stand alone activity or make a day of it by booking some of our other activities…perfect for birthdays, fathers day, mothers day, stag do, hen do, team socials, corporate day or Christmas party. Our other activities include:
Go Karting, Quad Bike Experiences, Clay Pigeon Shooting, Archery, Axe Throwing, Air Rifles, 18 Hole Footgolf, Paintball, Laser Tag or even go ape on our assault course! Plus a wide range of Team Building Activities.